Saturday 2 April 2011

Harvey's Christening

We had a lovely 'family and friends' day last Sunday, it was Harvey's Christening - and first birthday celebrations.
I didn't seem to be able to take a decent photo all day - never mind, here are some of them anyway.



He wore a really cute little Sailor Boy outfit.





Dancing down the aisle


Someone is getting a bit tired
Not just Harvey, Grandma was tired too, it was the day we changed the clocks, and I had been up for hours sorting out the food etc. Alice helped, so did Tom's parents - a real joint effort.


Harvey with his godparents.

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely photos Jacky - what a great day for you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. I couldn't find an email address for you so I thought I would visit your blog. The christening looks as though it was a great day. The rockpool picture sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, welcome to my blog & thanks for joining! Love your Lynda Monk vessel ;)

    ReplyDelete