Monday 11 October 2010

Ally Pally

Had a really lovely day out yesterday at Ally Pally. Took two other ladies, one a first-timer and they both enjoyed themselves also. Bought lots of lovely threads, a Rowandean kit, some fabric, some felt, necklace findings, knitting wool for Alice snr for Christmas, but not the Anchor threads I was particularly looking for! Still, ordered them online last night, Paypal up and running beautifully. The weather was the warmest ever for that weekend, maybe I will start to believe in 'Global Warming'. My new route worked a treat, didn't get lost once! Saw several people I knew, so was doing quite a bit of chatting...
No photos - lots of signs up saying 'No Photography' which seems a shame, but never mind.
Particularly liked the Small Chat and Wessex Embroiderers' Exhibitions, lots of inspiration there. Was it my imagination but did it seem more crowded than last year? Hope so, it would be a shame to lose these shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment